Summary of the press release:
- With corrosion-resistant powder-coated aluminum construction and available for both indoor and outdoor use
- Consists of a built-in adjustable 0-100 ° F thermostat
- Designed to cool electronic and electrical controls, instruments, computer terminals, printers, telecommunications equipment, surveillance equipment, cameras, lasers, and optical equipment
Original press release:
Introduction of the ThermoTEC 170 series – 5500 BTU Thermoelectric AC
Now Available – 5500 BTU Thermoelectric Air Conditioner
With the introduction of our new Series 5500 BTU ThermoTEC ™ 170 thermoelectric air conditioners, you now have a thermal management system that delivers 57% more cooling capacity Without sacrificing the robustness, reliability or maintenance-free design that you can rely on with our Peltier cooling solutions.
The ThermoTEC range of thermoelectric air conditioners offer a range of options from just 200 BTU to this latest version with 5500 BTU and are designed for cooling your electronic and electrical controls, instruments, computer terminals, printers, telecommunications and surveillance devices, cameras, lasers and optical devices as well as many other electronic devices in a variety of environments.
Our thermoelectric cooling systems are designed for use with a wide variety of enclosures and transport cases. Models are available for both indoor and outdoor use. Coolers have a corrosion-resistant, powder-coated aluminum construction. All are available with a variety of options.
- Offers 5,500 BTU cooling capacity with the same benefits as our other Peltier cooling solutions
- Environmentally friendly – no CFCs, oils or gases
- No compressor, refrigerant or filter
- Built-in adjustable 0-100 ° F thermostat
- Extremely reliable solid-state construction with a long service life
- Maintenance-free design with no moving components (except fans)
- Mounts and works vertically or horizontally
- Built-in condensate collecting pan
EIC Solutions, Inc. specializes in the design and manufacture of thermoelectric cooling systems, air-conditioned electronic enclosures, and transit enclosures for a variety of industries. Our products have been used in a wide variety of enclosure cooling applications that protect electronic devices both indoors and outdoors. EIC Solutions is committed to providing the best products, resources, and tools to help customers protect investments in sensitive electronics. If you have any questions about any of our products, please contact us online or call us at 800-497-4524.
Download data sheet